We offer you the chance of an attractive career entry as
Class 2 Driver
|Location:||Ashford, Middlesex TW15 (near Heathrow Airport)|
|Salary:||£26,160 inc London weighting per annum – optional overtime, out of hours and weekend work available|
|Benefits:||6% Pension – company contribution, Dental care, Uniform, loyalty bonus (after 2 years’ service), 20 days holiday per year (increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days)|
|Type:||Permanent, Full Time (Monday – Friday 45 hours per week)|
Day to day driving of various vehicles within the UK and Europe, delivering, offloading, positioning and installation of Customer equipment as required.
- General driving duties as required within the UK and Europe in any class of vehicle up to that permitted by the driving license
- Vehicle checks in line with the Staff Handbook & the reporting of defects and all accidents/incidents and near-hits
- Loading and Unloading of vehicles ensuring correct equipment is loaded and all goods are checked, secure and fit for transit
- Delivery, offloading, positioning and installing as required for various customer jobs
- Manual handling, carrying, lifting and installation as required of customer equipment
- Maintaining and cleaning of vehicles as required
- Completing delivery paperwork, timesheets and other paperwork as required for each job
- If nominated Team Leader of the job you will be required to be responsible for the supervision and guidance of your assistants and ensure Safety Briefings take place
- Maintain the standards of the company as defined in ISO9001 and ISO14001
- You may be required to undertake other tasks in line with the needs of the business
- Responsible for escalating training needs on an on-going basis
- Keep your taco and driver card download up to date within the company requirements.
- Experienced driver
- Experience in the transportation and delivery of high tech, high value systems would be beneficial
- Must be flexible with regards to hours and be prepared to stay away from home on a regular basis
- Ability to complete required timesheets and paperwork as required
- Experience in dealing directly with customers contacts and good communication skills
- Good team member with a flexible and can-do attitude
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Knowledge of Tachograph legislation
- Knowledge of the Working Time Directive
Promises you can count on
When you join our company, you’ll be involved in the business right from the very start. Within no time at all, you will be part of our team and get to experience our friendly working environment with its flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. Moreover, you will be given all the opportunities and space you need to further develop your skills and turn your ideas into reality. Help grow our company and make the most of the excellent career prospects we can offer you.
All Applications must be submitted by 17:30hrs on 28th February 2020
If you do not hear from the HR Department within 2 weeks of submitting your application, then you have not been successful on this occasion
Download the full vacancy as a PDF file here.