Corona Virus Update
Please read the below update from our Directors on how we are preparing to support our customers at this difficult time.
As you are certainly aware, the CORONA virus is currently spreading more and more throughout the UK and Europe.
Our number one priority is the well being of all our employees and customers. As a business, we are doing all we can to support with as little disruption as possible.
Our target is to remain fully operational and keep a close eye on advice given from the Worldwide Health Organisation (WHO)
The initial measures include:
· Raising hygiene standards in our buildings and vehicles
· Informing our employees about the recommendations and prevention measures of the authorities and the WHO
· Support our employees where possible and feasible to intensify the level of home office activity.
· Internal face to face meetings are wherever possible replaced by Skype calls
· Replacing business trips with virtual meetings wherever possible in alignment with customers and suppliers.
· Restricting access to all our sites for external personnel
Due to our focus on the UK and Europe, we are confident that we will be able to maintain our services. We anticipate that business disruption will be as low as possible.
With new information available on a daily basis, we are sure you appreciate this is an evolving situation which we will monitor closely and adjust accordingly, as matters unfold.
Thank you all for your positive and continued support.
Graham Barrow & Carsten Braune